Smarter, safer, connected driving in any vehicle
Driving technology always feels old. Not by a little bit. Years and years out of date. Is that really just “the way things are”? We don’t think so and we’re here to fix that. We believe vehicles can be 1000x smarter, safer, and more connected to the world around us. Together with Honda, we are building the future of EV vehicles for millions of people around the world.
Join Drivemode for an exciting startup environment and a vibrant culture that combines impactful work, competitive compensation, and excellent benefits. By becoming a part of our team, you'll contribute to a crucial mission that revolutionizes the way people engage with vehicles, addressing both business needs and the world's environmental challenges. This presents an exceptional opportunity to be at the forefront of innovation and drive Honda's success in the EV market.
About the Role
The Senior iOS Engineer is responsible for leading technical solutions native to iOS, unleashing the best possible user experience in that environment. You will work directly with product managers, designers, Android, backend and embedded engineers in an integrated approach towards a unified product. Making the best companion app for motorcycles to make their riding experience better than ever.
What You Will Do
- Evaluate and validate implementation feasibility of challenging requirements on iOS
- Research new technologies that can help deliver the best user experience
- Implement high quality, maintainable and test-driven code for iOS
- Reproduce, troubleshoot, and fix user issues
- On the side, play a small role on projects outside of your comfort zone just for fun and for expanding your knowledge
- Keep sharpening your expert skills
What We Are Looking For
- 5+ years of experience in iOS application development
- Very strong object oriented architectural design skills and modern iOS app development skills
- Ability to collaborate in English and understand technical documentation.
- Strong sense of ownership of product features and quality
- A flexible attitude and entrepreneurial mindset. Be willing to do what it takes, even if it's outside of your usual responsibility area.
- Someone who thinks that cars and motorcycles can be 1000x better than they are today.
Nice to Have
- Familiarity with Core Bluetooth
- Experience of working on the features crossing different engineering teams
Drivemode is proud of a very diverse team with employees coming from 5 continents/11 countries as of today. Diversity in our workplace has played an important part in our success; we recognize each employee’s unique background, knowledge, experiences, ideas, and viewpoints which are all critical in developing a product that has the greatest impacts on drivers all over the world.
Drivemode provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or any other characteristics that make you unique.