The company is a global multinational information technology company that provides business consulting, information technology, and digital engineering services. Through a merger, currently expanding into Japan and looking forward to onboarding a Presales Consultant with a technical background. They are expected to collaborate with the Teams in Japan and the US.
- Engage with Senior Management on the pipeline, go-to-market, and execution regularly.
- Engage with strategic partners on long-term engagement and enablement.
- Pre-sales activities for strategic accounts.
- Lead pre-sales efforts for digital transformation-focused Proofs-of-Concept, Workshops, and Requests for Proposals.
- Proven expertise in building partnerships and client relationships.
- Develop needed content for new initiatives.
- A bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) in computer science or a business-related field is preferred.
- Minimum of 3 -5 years and above presales experience in the B2B software industry.
- Track record of successful software sales and pre-sales engagements with major customers in the Japanese market.
- Deep understanding of the Japanese enterprise market especially around Customer Experience and Digital Transformation.
- Deep understanding of Japan market and culture; needs to be bilingual (Japanese/English)
- Demonstrated active listening skills; highly consultative and solutions-oriented.
- Good understanding of digital transformation solutions across the entire customer journey.
- Strong business analysis and consulting skills, including strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to develop product demonstrations, and Proof-of-Concepts, and present them to business and technical users.
- Ability to travel for pre-sales engagements.
- Ability to work as a team, yet work independently on complex business / technical problems.