Are you a talented and experienced Flutter Mobile Engineer looking for an exciting new opportunity to work with cutting-edge robotics technology and an international team?
We are seeking a skilled Flutter Mobile Engineer with English or Japanese communication skills to join our dynamic and innovative team.
We are a leading technology company at the forefront of robotics and signal processing. Our team is composed of highly skilled professionals who are passionate about creating outstanding products. We work collaboratively and strive for excellence in everything we do.
Role and Responsibilities:
As a Flutter Mobile Engineer, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining high-quality mobile applications. You will work closely with our cross-functional teams to design, implement, and deploy innovative features that enhance the user experience.
In addition to mobile engineering experience, you should also either 1) demonstrate strong design skills and generally be a mobile/frontend expert or 2) be a T-shaped engineer, with experience in many different domains, e.g: backend, DevOps, firmware, desktop application development, etc.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Collaborating with firmware, backend, other non-software engineers, and medical experts to create seamless and intuitive mobile applications.
- Writing clean code in Dart, ensuring code quality and delivering products on time.
- Ensuring applications meet both functional and technical requirements.
To be successful in this role, you must possess the following qualifications:
- Exceptional communication skills in either English or Japanese (spoken and written).
- Mid or senior-level experience in Flutter mobile app development (2+ years for mid-level, 5+ years for senior level).
- Proven track record of delivering successful mobile applications for Android and iOS platforms.
- High sense of ownership and responsibility.
While not required, the following qualifications will be considered a plus:
- Fluency in both Japanese and English.
- Experience with backend as backend or front-end.
- Low-level programming knowledge in fields like firmware, experience with languages such as C, C++, and Rust.
- Modern software development practices (CI/CD, automated testing, etc.).
- Understanding of UI/UX design principles.
- Experience leading development
- Knowledge of communication protocols
- Application review.
- Code challenge (offline). We will send you a code/skill challenge that should take up to an hour.
- Technical/HR interview (Online or in-office interview)
- Management interview (Online or in-office interview)