Mujin uses robotics technology to develop smart automation solutions for logistics and manufacturing. Our technology gives robots perception and awareness, enabling them to take on more advanced tasks by applying our unique approach to industrial robotics, Machine Intelligence (MujinMI).
Our advanced technology is already used by multiple Fortune 100 companies. If you're interested in production-level robotics and want to be part of a team that changes the world through automation, Mujin might be the right place for you. Our team is growing fast at global offices in Japan, China, and the United States.
As a part of the Robotics System Team, you will be focusing on algorithmic design, development, and deployment of robotics technologies.We work in a fast-paced, agile environment where we constantly collaborate, review ideas amongst peers, and test proposed solutions. We encourage continuous learning and brainstorming of ideas within the team!
- Solve cutting-edge scientific and technical challenges in motion planning, control, and system design of industrial robots.
- Design, develop, and test 1) motion planning and control algorithms for industrial robots to execute various tasks such as picking and material handling; 2) highly concurrent software systems; 3) real-time communication modules with robot controllers and peripheral devices in C/C++.
- Deploy Mujin systems at customer sites.
- Academic background in computer science, robotics, or related fields
- 3+ years of academic or work experience in robotics or software engineering
- Proficiency in Python and/or C++
- Experience using linear algebra and 3D geometry to solve engineering problems
- Experience with Linux
- Highly enthusiastic about robotics
- Experience with developing concurrent and hierarchical robotic software systems such as ROS
- Experience with software development in medium to large scale team
- Experience with multi-joint robot hardware
- Advanced Linux user
- Mathematical backgrounds such as multibody dynamics, collision checking, search algorithms, and optimization
- We are focused on solving real-world problems and your contributions are deployed quickly to empower industrial robots to perform tasks that were previously impossible.
- Our team members come from specialized areas in robotics and have achieved degrees from schools such as Nanyang Technological University, Carnegie Mellon University, and Stanford University, and some have won top prizes in robotics competitions.
- Tatsumi office: 3-8-5 Tatsumi, Koto-ku, Tokyo, 135-0053 Japan
- 8:45～17:45 (Includes 1-hour break)
- 2 full days off per week (Saturday, Sunday)
- Holidays scheduled on the Company’s calendar
- Paid Leaves
- Congratulation/Condolence, Maternity/Childcare, Family Caregiver Leave
- Flexible depending on experience and skills
- Commuting Allowance
- Social Insurance
- No dress code (You can dress casually)
- Buffet lunch (Free)
- Drinks and Snacks (Free) / High-end coffee machine (Free)
- Gym facilities in the office