A UI/UX Designer at PlayBrain works as a key member of our development team. You will be in charge of UI/UX design for all web services that Playbrain operates as its own business. You will be the first dedicated UI/UX designer in the company.
You will be responsible for UX definition and UI design for the e-sports information website "TAIYORO", the e-commerce website "FUTAROKU" which sells items from overseas e-sports teams, and other web services and client projects operated by our company.
- Define the ideal UX from target understanding and problem definition
- Create UI design using tools such as Figma
- Creation of mockups and prototypes
- Work with discretion and in collaboration with in-house engineers and a web director
- At least 3 years of experience in web / app UI design
- Great portfolio of real world projects that we can see and interact with
- Active knowledge of games
- Adobe Photoshop / illustrator
*Preferred tools can be discussed.
- Interested in gaming in general and e-sports in particular, or actually play them
- Want to work in an international environment (English proficiency is not a requirement)
- Those who want to work flex time (hours are flexible and can be discussed).
- Those who want to start with 3 days of operation per week (full time 5 days per week is of course welcome)