As a designer at TenTen, you are in charge of evolving and creating the UX and UI for our applications and dashboards. You work very closely with product managers and engineering, and often interact with our internal sales teams and our corporate clients.
It’s your responsibility to drive TenTen’s design language to modern and intuitive UX solutions to make our customers feel empowered.
We expect you to have a proven track record of designing user interfaces for software products, from wireframes and storyboards to actual UI elements using tools such as Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
- Design UI for iOS and Android apps, provide developers with design and style guides, and oversee the implementation of designs and concepts.
- Prepare assets such as images, animations, and HTML pages for use in our apps and dashboards
- Work with product and engineering on the wireframes and storyboards to define the actual flow of our products and how the interaction happens
- Occasionally help out with other design tasks, such as simple graphic designs (marketing, promotional materials, etc.) and documents (e.g., manuals)
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role and a portfolio of designs
- Attention to detail and drive to make it look "just right" and pixel-perfect where it matters
- Familiarity with common UI/UX patterns on both mobile apps and modern reactive web dashboards and ability to apply the common TenTen design language to both platforms while respecting platform conventions
- Business-level English and Japanese skills (all our documentation is in English, but our customers are Japanese). Native-level Japanese skills are a definite plus
- Good time-management and communication skills
- Strong creativity
TenTen is Japan’s leading technology company in app and beacon-enabled loyalty and payment services in unattended retail. The TenTen platform is bringing cloud services and new abilities to the world of unmanned Points-of-Sale like drink vending machines. Our international team of engineers and product managers solve challenging and interesting customer-focused problems to deliver best-in-class solutions for cashless payments, loyalty, and marketing, as well as cloud-based tools for operations management.