【Software QA Engineer】
We are an e-commerce and marketing agency from Tokyo.
We are a mix of creative and talented people with diverse backgrounds and lifestyles.
We focus on helping merchants increase sales through website design, creative personalization, and marketing strategies.
We are currently seeking a developer for our in-house developed system.
- Back-end: PHP (Laravel Framework)
- Front-end: Vue.js
- Database: MongoDB
- Infrastructure: AWS (EC2, RDS, SES, S3), Docker
- Agile Methodology: Scrum
- Languages spoken: English + Japanese
- Tools: Chatwork, Bitbucket, JIRA, GSuite
<What will WE do?>
・Achieve our goal of an IPO.
・Boost Japanese internet businesses through e-commerce consulting and advertising technology.
・Support our customers from big to small.
・Listen to our customers’ needs and design and develop solutions for them to achieve their objectives.
・Develop new in-house systems for our company and our customers’ use.
・Advance our knowledge of major advertising platforms like Google, Yahoo, Facebook, and major e-commerce sites.
<Required Skills> ※ You should have the following skills
- Test Case Creation
- Test Automation - Katalon or Selenium
- API Testing
- Strong sense of product ownership and responsibility
- Development or Testing experience integrating with APIs of major platforms (Google, Yahoo, Facebook, etc)
- Bachelor's degree or 10-years Work Experience (for Working Visa purposes)
<Preferred Skills> ※ It would be good if you have any of the following skills
- at least 1 year of using PHP in development
- at least 1 year of using MongoDB in development
★ Bonus Points Skills ★
・Software Engineer, FrontEnd
・Software Engineer, BackEnd
・Software Engineer, DevOps
・Experience with major e-commerce sites (Shopify, MakeShop, BASE, ColorMe, etc)
・Experience with Agile Methodology (Scrum or Kanban)
・Experience with DDD (Domain Driven Design)
・Conversational Japanese language ability
★★ Shopify Knowledge and Development experience are huge plus! ★★