Lead Designer (UX/UI Designer)
At NearMe, we are on a mission to resolve 'Mottainai' - the concept of waste in our society - and create a vibrant, sustainable future.
We develop and provide a versatile ride-sharing service, offering a range of solutions from airport transfers to daily commute assistance. Our service extends to diverse use-cases including golf commuting, school runs, and even hospital visits.
Through strategic collaboration with industry-leading corporations and local governments, we have successfully expanded our business across Japan. With a recent Series B funding of about 1.3 billion yen (totaling 2.3 billion yen), we are now geared up to scale our services exponentially.
Lead designer will work to make "shared rides", which are still not common, a culture that people are accustomed to on a daily basis, by making them easy and convenient to use while paying attention to the user's perspective.
There are various touch points for toC and toB, so you can try a wider range of designs.
At NearMe, our team is guided by the following principles:
Keep Grit: We are tenacious and strive relentlessly towards our goals.
Side-by-Side: We believe in mutual support and collaboration to achieve our common goals.
SHIKUMIKA: We are committed to continuous improvement and growth by establishing sustainable systems.
Go Beyond: We challenge the status quo and strive to transcend boundaries.
Be Healthy: We prioritize the physical and mental health of our team, promoting a positive work environment.
As a lead designer, you will work to make "shared rides", which are still not common, a culture that people are accustomed to on a daily basis, by making them easy and convenient to use while paying attention to the user's perspective.There are various touch points for toC and toB, so you can try a wider range of designs.
- Design service (app, web) UX/UI
- Branding of service and Corporate
- Design promotional materials
- Product KPI management and improvement activities
- Collaboration with design/brand partners, etc.
- Has a minimum of 3 years experience in UX/UI design for web and mobile applications (3+ years)
- Has experience in conducting design research and discovering and analyzing customer issues.
- Has experience in creating customer journeys, planning service concepts, and UX design
- Uses Figma as a tool
Nice to Have
- Resonates with our mission and values.
- Experience in application design for toC services
- Experience in designing promotional materials such as banners and flyers
- Experience in corporate branding
- Experience in building a design system
- Work experience at both a design firm and a business company
Reasons to Join
At NearMe, you'll have the opportunity to work alongside our CDO tackling everything from upstream design. Depending on your skillset and interests, you can excel as a specialist or progress into management roles.There are various touch points for toC and toB, so you can try a wider range of designs.
- NearMe ride assistance.
- Book purchase subsidy.
- Seminar participation subsidy.
- Subsidized lunch with colleagues.
- Examination fee subsidies.
- Discretionary labor system.
- Remote work option.
- Commutation allowance.
- Regular in-house study meetings.
We actively support overseas applications and offer assistance throughout the visa application process. Come join us in this exciting journey to reimagine a sustainable future through innovative ride-sharing solutions. Let's make a difference together!