Job offer description:
We are currently looking for a software engineer to work on client projects as well as internal projects.
We are especially interested in candidates who have expertise in developing C++ desktop applications.
However, we also place great importance on a diverse range of skills.
It would be advantageous for candidates to have some experience in front-end and back-end web development, or mobile application development, as our goal is to broaden the range of software solutions we can provide.
Mid-level or above
In this role, you will:
- Collaborate with the engineering team to develop software applications.
- Identify project needs and actively contribute to defining solutions.
- Help the engineering team improve their workflows.
- 2+ years of experience with C++
- Motivation to work on low-level and technical codebases
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with OpenGL, or any graphics library (Vulkan, Direct3D, Metal, Unity)
- Experience with Python
- Familiar with machine learning frameworks such as PyTorch.
Relocation Support for Overseas Candidates:
- Assistance for visa sponsorship and application
- We can prepare fully furnished apartments on demand
- Support for daily life in Japan
- Registering at the city office and opening a bank account
Remote work policy:
- Initial Phase: Employees are expected to work on-site at our office location.
- Following Initial Assessment: Remote work possible.