As a SOC Security Analyst Tier-1, you will be continuously monitoring attackers by analyzing data collected from all endpoints and reporting the size and impact of Malop attacks to help our partners respond swiftly and appropriately to cyber-security threats. This is an excellent entry-level opportunity for those who would like to start their career in cyber security, exposing themselves to the frontline of the battlefield of cyber espionage and progressing their experience & knowledge to the next level.
What you will do
- Perform ongoing security analysis
- Solving security incidents under defined service level agreements and objectives
- Addressing clients' inquiries via phone, e-mail, and live chat
- Work very closely with your peer & higher Tier analysts to make sure your analysis meet the quality standards
- Work closely with the company’s Customer Success and Sales teams
What we are looking for
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a service-oriented approach
- Good understanding of networks
- Good command of modern operating systems (Windows – must, OSX & Linux– advantage)
- Familiarity with malware techniques and TTP (e.g., code injection, DGA, hooks, etc.)
- Willingness to be part of the 24/7 rotation shift with appropriate days off
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Detail-oriented with the ability to work both individually and within a team
- Fluency in Japanese and English and excellent reading, writing, and speaking skills
- Familiarity with malware analysis methods
- Experience with Sysinternals tools - an advantage
A strong advantage of experience in any of the following:
- Experience building the sandbox environment
- Malware analysis, threat intelligence, penetration testing, incident response, reverse engineering, or digital forensics.
More about working at Cybereason Japan
To support you at work, we provide flexible work-life management policies, plenty of food and drinks, paid leave for supporting your family and health, 401k, fun monthly events such as Premium Fridays and “Lunch & Learn”, as well as career support. You’ll have a chance to work in cooperation with a growing team of over 600 people (and growing!) with teams in Tel Aviv, Boston, and other locations around the world.