Money Forward Cloud Tax Return is a cloud-based tax return mobile application for sole proprietors that provides all the necessary functions for daily accounting operations, from daily journal entries to tax return preparation and e-filing.
As a senior mobile application engineer, you will be responsible for developing the product and leading projects mainly using Kotlin.
Currently, our mobile app team is in its founding phase, with a small group working on iOS/Android development. We are strongly seeking someone who can design architecture and improve workflow that can withstand future organizational expansion.
- Plan and develop mobile applications with Kotlin.
- Lead the team in its daily tasks, prioritize them, and make decisions based on changingbusiness priorities.
- Structure and facilitate the team's workflow and development process.
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders to understand and translate their requirements into the team's technical requirements.
- Educate team members, through hands-on coding.
- Plan for future resources requirements and collaborate with the hiring efforts
- Other activities such as public relations, and participation in team/organizational development, depending on the individual's intentions
- Experiences of Android mobile application development using Kotlin more than 5 years
- Experience with working in an Agile/Scrum team.
- Experience with Ruby on Rails is a plus.
- English: Fluent, both verbal and written.
- Japanese: Fluent, both verbal and written.
Interviews will be conducted in Japanese.
- Min 6,000,000 - Max 11,000,000 Japanese Yen / Year (Gross)
Location, Remote Work
- Location: Tokyo, Japan
- Remote work is available four days per week.
- Working Visa
- Flight ticket to Japan
- Signing Bonus
- Temporary fully furnished apartment for the first month
- Flexible Working Hours (No core time)
- Two days off per week (Saturday and Sunday)
- Japanese national holidays (16 national holidays in 2021)
- Paid holiday: 10 days (first year) *Number of paid holidays increases (+1 day) every year up to 20 days a year.
- Summer vacation days: 3 days
- Winter vacations days: 2 days
- Health insurance
- Employee stock ownership plan
- Full transportation coverage
- The latest computer (No limit upgrade or purchase when needed for development is available upon approval.)
- Seminar participation support
- Book purchases
- Copyright of OSS belongs to individuals