Beatrust is looking for an engineer who will be central in building of our service. This person has an insatiable curiosity for new technologies, a challenging spirit, and will take charge of product feature development.
Skills and experiences
- Those who empathize with Beatrust's Vision (Create a world where everyone can realize their best potential) and Mission (Optimize Every Encounter).
- Experience building Web APIs using frameworks like NestJS.
- Experience building applications using front-end frameworks like React / Vue / Angular.
- Basic knowledge and experience using cloud infrastructure on GCP, AWS, or Azure.
- Business level English or higher (especially reading and writing).
- Has held a position with technical or team leadership responsibility (e.g. Tech Lead, Engineering Manager).
- Experience developing SaaS products for Large Enterprise.
- Experience in system operation & software development for large Japanese companies.
- Knowledge of machine learning, infrastructure, system architecture design, and project management.
- Contribution to well-known open source projects.
- Conversational or above level Japanese.
About the position
This full stack engineer role presents an exciting opportunity to take on a key role within the Engineering team at Beatrust.
Our customers are typically enterprises with several thousand employees and we are at the phase of scaling our business.
As a full stack engineer, you will take full ownership of building product features. You can expand your own domain of expertise, challenge yourself to try out new technologies, and lead the development of the product in collaboration with designers and product managers. Rather than creating products in a top-down manner, many members put importance on Why/What and think about the ideal image of the product on their own based on feedback from customers, and then propose and develop the product.
The work mostly involves developing features that are core in delivering value to our clients. You will also be involved in improving the overall system architecture, optimizing search mechanisms, and connecting ML logic to products.
- Front-end feature development
- Web API development for product integration
- Requirements definition, development, testing, and maintenance of new functions
- Improvement of existing system architecture
- TypeScript (NestJS, Prisma), Python (Django, FastAPI), Go
- PostgreSQL (using RLS : row-level security)
- GCP (GKE Autopilot), SparkPost
- Building Environment
- Beatrust, Slack, GitHub/ZenHub, Google Workspace, miro, Notion, Figma
Tokyo (Kanda) headquarters or remote within Japan.
Salary and benefits
- Salary: 7,000,000~
- Expenses: Commuting fees, etc.
- Stock option compensation plan: In accordance with company regulations
- Benefit programs are under discussion for both employees and their families
Vacations and Leave of Absence
- Flexible working hours
- Annual holidays: weekends (Saturday and Sunday), national holidays, year-end and new year holidays
- Annual paid holidays: 10 days per year (varies in accordance with the month of employment)
- Health Insurance: Beatrust is a member of the National Health Insurance Association
- Welfare Pension: Employees are eligible for Japan's public pension system
- Employment Insurance: Provided mainly during periods of unemployment, childcare leave, and family care leave
- Industrial Accident Insurance: Provides compensation for work-related disability or death