We are looking for a talented Frontend Developer with a strong background in React and Typescript to join our team. The ideal candidate will have proven experience in creating robust, accessible, and responsive components that integrate seamlessly with Figma designs. An understanding of UI/UX best practices is essential as you’ll be instrumental in crafting visually stunning and user-friendly interfaces.
React/Typescript Development: Build and maintain user interfaces using React with Typescript.
HTML & CSS Mastery: Create clean, semantic, and maintainable HTML and CSS. Ensure that all components are responsive and compatible across different browsers and devices.
Component Library Development: Enhance and expand our existing component library, ensuring consistency, reusability, and scalability of UI components.
Figma Integration: Translate Figma designs into pixel-perfect, accessible, and fully functional components. Collaborate closely with designers to ensure fidelity and user experience.
Note: Candidates are expected to share a portfolio or specific projects showcasing their skills and accomplishments in frontend development.
- 3 years of professional experience in frontend development.
- Strong expertise in React, Next.js and Typescript.
- Proficient in HTML5, CSS3, and modern web technologies.
- Ability to translate a design system into a well-structured component library.
- Strong understanding of responsive design and the ability to optimize for various devices.
- Familiarity with integrating Figma or similar design tools.
- Basic knowledge of UI and UX principles.
- Experience with CSS preprocessors like Sass or PostCSS.
- Familiarity with accessibility (WCAG) standards.
- Experience with testing frameworks and tools (e.g., Jest, React Testing Library).
- Familiarity with state management libraries like React Context API.
- Continually stay updated with the latest changes in frontend development and technologies.
- The office is 3 minutes walk from Kojimachi station, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, Japan.
- Upon onboarding, you can choose your preferred development environment (an OS of your choice, PC, monitor, mouse, etc) within a certain budget.
- Our core time is from 10:00 to 16:00 except Wednesdays. You can take a day off on Wednesdays as long as your working hours exceed a minimum requirement.
- Our work primarily takes place in the office to foster teamwork and creativity. However, we do allow you to work from home some of the time (about 20 hours in a typical month if you don't do overwork).
- Annual salary paid in 12 monthly installments (including 45 hours fixed overtime allowance).
- Stock options are available based on your preference.
- Saturday, Sunday, national holidays
- You can selectively take Wednesdays off after a probation period.
- 10 days of a paid leave after 6 month. 15 days after another year, then the number of days progressively increases each year.
- 3 days of paid leave for sick leave during the first 6 months.
- Congratulatory and bereavement leave, maternity/paternity leave, etc
- Complete health and social insurance
- Annual health check
- Free water, coffee, and snacks.
- Visa support (you don't have to go to Shinagawa since we'll take care of the whole process with an external specialist)
- Free language lesson: Depending on your level of Japanese, you’ll be able to enroll in a Japanese lesson held onsite by inviting a teacher. We regard this as a necessary business skill, thus the lesson is done during business hours, and the firm fully covers the cost. The same would apply to non-native English speakers to take English classes.
- A housing rent program after the probation period.
- Commutation allowance with a upper limit.
- Employee referral program
- (For engineering roles) Annual performance review including 360-degree evaluations.
- flu vaccitination fee support