We are looking for a mobile engineer who can design and build mobile applications. This role has a strong focus on the UI and UX aspects.
The developer should be able to communicate in Japanese or English, obtain requirements, design, implement and deliver mobile applications.
Previous experience with mobile is necessary, particularly with modern frontend frameworks.
This is going to be a greenfield project, and there is a lot of opportunity to make high impact.
- N2+ level Japanese or fluent English.
- Good communication skills.
- At least 1-year experience building mobile applications in modern frameworks (Flutter, React Native, Ionic, etc.).
- At least 3 years of professional software development experience.
(Nice (listed in order of importance))
- Good design sense. Should have a portfolio showcasing engineering projects and/or design skills.
- Modern software development practices (CI/CD, automated testing, etc.).
- Fluency in both Japanese and English.
- Experience with medical devices. Experience designing UI with accessibility in mind.
- Knowledge of multiple programming languages.
- Full-stack experience.
Contract or fixed term (At least 3 months).
Head office: 〒104-0033 Tokyo Chuo-ku, Shinkawa 1-17-24 NMF Kayabacho Bldg 5F
1. Application review.
2. Code challenge (offline). We will send you a code/skill challenge that should take up to an hour.
3. Technical/HR interview (online). Usually only one interview.
- Knowledge of both English and Japanese is helpful, but only one is necessary. Our teams are international, with around half the engineers being foreigners.
- Commute fee is covered according to company rules.
- Company doesn’t provide housing compensation.