Mujin is building a new cloud-based control center for robots in production. The service will enable our global customers to manage, monitor, update, and otherwise access their robotic deployments from a single platform. This is a critical next step in our mission to free humans from dangerous, dirty, and dull work through automation.
As the Lead Architect, you will work closely with the CTO and create a world-class team to create cloud service for end-users to use and interact with deployed Mujin products across the world.
- Architect and build customer-facing cloud-based applications that connect to all the deployed Mujin Controllers across the world, or simulate virtual instances so that users can complete their work in simulation.
- Take the lead in designing system architecture and backend systems.
- Lead the development of systems and establish a QA framework for them.
- Ensure the provision of highly reliable services with built-in redundancy.
- 7+ years’ experience building, deploying, and operating complex system software.
- Experience in making technical decisions as a Tech Lead.
- Experience in architect design of the entire system.
- Experience leading a team of software engineers to build SaaS-type applications.
- Practical knowledge of industry-standard cloud tools and technology stacks.
- Proficiency in English.
- Extensive experience with C++, and Golang.
- Familiarity with PostgreSQL, GraphQL, or similar ones.
- Experience building on AWS or similar cloud platforms.
- Full-stack development skills and desire to do hands-on coding.
3-8-5 Tatsumi, Koto-ku, Tokyo 135-0053, Japan
Nearest Station: Tatsumi Station, Shinonome Station
8:45 - 17:45 (with a 60-minute break)
- Flexible, depending on experience and skills
- Salary revision twice a year
- Additional bonuses or incentives may be available based on performance
- Two days off per week (Every Saturday and Sunday)
- Annual paid leave
- Year-end vacations
- Celebration or condolence leave
- Family caregiver leave
- Maternity leave
- Childcare leave
- Other holidays as defined by the company
- Flexible dress code policy
- Commuting allowance
- Social insurance (including Employment, Industrial Accident Compensation, Health Insurance, and Pension)
- Free buffet lunch every workday
- Free vending machines (offering drinks and snacks)
- High-end coffee machine
- Exclusive Employee Gym Access
- Monthly team dinner support
If you relocate from outside of Japan, we will provide the following support:
- Visa sponsorship
- One-way flight to Japan
- Shipping expenses covered up to a specified limit
- Temporary housing assist
- Permanent housing assist