【Solving Society's Issues via AI&MLOps】We Are Recruiting Platform Engineer!
The Platform Engineering Division at ExaWizards, is an engineering division that is currently responsible for all product/project infrastructure and tools. We are also responsible for all cloud resources and all platform infrastructure development and operations.
We are currently seeking out MLOps Engineers that can think and act according to their own will, work in a team with a professional mind and a passion and commit themselves to producing results.
ExaWizards provides an environment where you can actively take on challenges with outstanding colleagues to improve society.
Use your creativity and driving force to create a better world with us!
What We're Looking For
- Research and implement various ML tools and frameworks
- Development and operation of all ML infrastructure
- Shorten development cycles for our ML based products and projects:
- Build and automate our ML workstreams from data analysis, experimentation, operationalization, model training, model tuning to visualization
- Create, improve and maintain our automated CI/CD pipelines for ML
- Increase our deployment velocity, including the process for deploying models and data pipelines into production
- Create, build and maintain data pipelines for analytics, model evaluation and training (includes versioning, compliance and validation).
- Conduct internal training and presentations about MLOps, tools benefits and usage
- Development experience with Python or another high level programming language
- Experience with CI/CD tooling
- Experience with at least one ML framework (PyTorch, Tensorflow, Keras, etc.)
- Experience with at least one container technology stack (Kuberentes, Docker, etc.)
- Good understanding of ML concepts
- Strong interpersonal skills; able to work independently as well as in a team
- Experience or knowledge of at least one cloud platform (AWS, Azure, GCP, etc)
- Bi-lingual (business English & Japanese daily conversation or English daily conversation & Japanese native)
- Experience with data validation and versioning
- Experience working with data scientists and/or ML engineers and building auto-scaling ML systems
- Experience in operationalization of ML projects using at least one of the popular frameworks or platforms (e.g. Kubeflow, AWS Sagemaker, Google AI Platform, Azure Machine Learning, DataRobot, DKube, etc.).
- Strong knowledge of ML models (linear regression, ensemble methods, boosting, RNN, CNN, GCN, GAN, etc.)
What Can YOU Experience at ExaWizards!
- Solve social issues with some of the biggest companies and goverment organisations
- Work on cutting edge A.I with some of the smartest people in the industry
- Develop yourself in the A.I field as a MLOps engineer
▼Online Coding Interview (possible to skip)