As a Site Reliability Engineer, you will be responsible for developing solutions, implementing requirements, assisting in creating key processes and procedures, that facilitate product planning, execution and delivery. We aim to solve society's issues with AI, so our mission is to solve the Engineering Department's issues!
- Familiarity with at least one cloud platform (i.e. GCP, AWS, Azure, etc...)
- Experience in designing and implementing scalable cloud-based solution architectures
- Strong expertise in infrastructure-as-code solutions such as Terraform
- Strong operational expertise in containerization technologies, especially
- Kubernetes Knowledge of source control, CI/CD, infrastructure automation, orchestration, deployment automation and configuration management
- Bi-lingual (business English & Japanese daily conversation or English daily conversation & Japanese native)
- While our team is mostly english-speaking, you should be comfortable enough talking in Japanese with other internal stakeholders
- AWS Solutions Architect certifications or knowledge on par with those
- Kubernetes development experience, such as creation of in-house Helm charts
- Familiar with scripting languages (Shell, Python, Golang)
- Familiar with extended infrastructure-related tooling such as Ansible or Chef
- Experience in working with large software systems developed on Unix/Linux
- Experience of working with monitoring and metrics systems (e.g Collectd, Grafana, Nagios, etc.)
- Experience in working closely together with development, product and business teams
- Knowledge of web application security and best practices
You are comfortable at explaining complex recommendations to engineering and infrastructure teams, while discussing technical trade-offs in product development with other work colleagues. You are highly resourceful, analytical, and have a combination of focus, flexibility, self-motivation, and integrity.
Our team values communication with candor (openness, frankness, honesty) and the 4 Agile Values to ensure everybody can grow and progress together as well as support the company's CREDO and values, and you are comfortable to work in such an environment.
年収 600万円 ～ 1080万円
45時間を超える時間外労働分の割増賃金は追加で支給 ※経験・能力、希望を考慮の上、当社規定により決定 ※業務の内容に応じて、フレックス/裁量労働制または管理監督者としての勤務形態を適応
都営大江戸線 汐留駅 直上 徒歩1分 ゆりかもめ 汐留駅 ペデストリアンデッキ直結 徒歩1分 山手線 京浜東北線 東海道線 横須賀線・総武線快速 「新橋駅」 地下通路直結 徒歩6分 銀座線 都営浅草線 新橋駅 地下通路直結 徒歩5分