In a world of change, one thing has stayed constant since our founding in 1996 - HENNGE harnesses the power of transformative technology to make it accessible and secure for all. It’s a simple story, but one that drives us forward even to this day.
Who are we?
HENNGE is a B2B company based in Tokyo, Japan, and we are at the forefront of the changing workplace. Everyday HENNGE One, one of the top cloud security services in Japan, allows customers to adopt flexible work environments and safely harness the power of the cloud from any location. With cloud security ensured, employees are free to focus on working smarter, improving quality, and achieving business results.
What is our vision?
Our industry is forever evolving, and it is HENNGE’s mission to allow our customers to effortlessly stay updated with the latest technologies. By delivering solutions that provide customers with access to cutting-edge software and tech products, we enable them to do more and reach higher than ever before. Together with our customers, we strive to inspire change in the world through the liberation of technology.
Tech teams at HENNGE
Engineers at HENNGE love to explore new technologies. Working in tight-knit, autonomous teams, we enjoy bringing our hallmark - liberation of technology - to clients. The use of agile methodologies enables each of us to take an active part in directing the future of our products. UX, architecture, development, and deployment - all aspects benefit from the HENNGE work style.
5 reasons why you will enjoy working at HENNGE
- HENNGE offers a diverse development team with people from over 10 different countries who love both technology and Japanese culture.
- HENNGE comprehensively supports your relocation and onboarding to Japan - from your visa all the way to private Japanese lessons.
- Work-life balance is highly valued at HENNGE, and lots of fun happens at our office! Weekly board game nights, Monthly Technical Sessions, 90 plus fun slack channels, various seasonal events, sponsorship to attend international tech conferences, business innovation programs, and many more!
- Our CEO is our CTO and the Director of our product development teams. He is keen on the latest technology and ensures we’re always on the bleeding edge.
- Working in tight-knit autonomous teams will allow you to make influential decisions that will evolve our services further, and steer the future of all aspects of our products - from UX and architecture to development and deployment.