Money Forward i?
Money Forward i, Inc. (MFi) is a subsidiary of the Money Forward group and was created in February 2021 to develop a new and intuitive SaaS management platform for the global market called "Admina".
We focused on creating a service that was more in tune with the needs of global users by starting with an international product team and committing to a simple and intuitive design. We have continued to grow the operations to incorporate talent from around the world to ensure that we develop the most diverse and versatile service to meet the needs of SaaS users worldwide.
We pride ourselves on being an internationally diverse team that can work in harmony to overcome globalization challenges.
*Hired as an employee of Money Forward and assigned to Money Forward i.
In this position, you will help to build the high quality frontend application. You will also own the whole development process of frontend from discussing initial feature ideas to hands-on development and delivery!
We are a small but diverse team with members coming from multiple nationalities. We build, we write blogs, we learn, we share. If you like developing products that matter at a fast pace and in a small team, you will love working with us!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Participate in architectural discussions and contribute to technical decisions that impact the frontend architecture and overall product roadmap.
- Collaborate with a team of developers and designers to create an innovative UI/UX.
- Conduct code reviews, offer constructive feedback, and enforce coding standards to maintain high-quality codebase.
- Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
- Implement frontend components with modern frameworks.
- Bachelor's or higher degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering etc
- 5+ years of professional experience in modern frontend development.
- 3+ years of professional experience in Vue.js/Nuxt.js or React.js/Next.js.
- Experience with implementing server-side rendering application.
- Experience building user interfaces from the ground up using tools such as TailwindCSS…etc.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Business level in English.
Good to have Skill-set
- Experience in backend development, including building REST APIs and operating/maintaining services on AWS.
- Effective technical leadership that follows the lead-by-example principle.
- Conversational level in Japanese.
- Frontend: Vue.js/Nuxt.js (we are migrating to React.js), Typescript, TailwindCSS
- Backend: Nest.js (Typescript)
- Infrastructure: MySQL, ElasticSearch, AWS (ECS, SQS, Lambda, DynamoDB), Terraform
- Monitoring & CI/CD: Datadog, Rollbar, GitHub Action
Location, Hybrid Work
- As a standard practice, a minimum of 2 days work from office attendance is mandatory, designated as team office days.
- Additionally, employees are encouraged to spend 3 or more days in the office. The specific "team office days" may vary depending on the assigned team.
- This policy may be subject to change based on the company's needs and work circumstances.
- Flexible Working Hours (No core time)
- Two days off per week (Saturday and Sunday)
- Japanese national holidays
- Paid holiday: 10 days (first year) *Number of paid holidays increases (+1 day) every year up to 20 days a year.
- Summer vacation days: 3 days
- Winter vacation days: 2 days
- Health insurance
- Employee stock ownership plan
- Full transportation coverage
- The latest computer (No limit upgrade or purchase when needed for development is available upon approval.)
- Seminar participation support
- Book purchases
- Copyright of OSS belongs to individuals
Relocation Support for Overseas Candidates
- Working Visa
- Flight ticket to Japan
- Signing Bonus
- Temporary fully furnished apartment for the first month
Casual interview/Document Screening
Final interview *Reference checks may be required before or after the interview.
Job offer and Meeting
*The selection process may change
Money Forward may ask you for the reference checks using an online service, called "back check".
Mutual understanding is limited in the selection process only. Therefore, we would like to refer to the information about you from your supervisor and colleagues working together at the current or previous company so that we can make a more reliable match and to lead to your early success after joining our company.
*No pass/fail decision will be made on the basis of the reference checks only.
*The fact that you are applying for us will not be disclosed to your references.