Nature is an IoT start-up fostering sustainable coexistence between nature and technology with a vision to accelerate the shift towards clean energy using IoT products. Nature was originally incubated at Harvard and, in two years, has been able to sell over 200,000 units to become one of the best-selling smart home devices in Japan partnering with major tech brands such as Amazon and Google.
The Nature Remo is a device that uses built-in sensors and a connected smartphone app to make any IR remote-controlled home appliances smart. The Nature Remo allows users to control their home appliances via smartphone app or when connected to smart speakers, with voice. Additionally users can create automation triggers like GPS, timers, temperature, humidity, lighting, and movement to automatically operate the appliances.
Starting from home automation devices, Nature aims to disseminate distributed power sources and create a future with self-sufficient energy.
Nature's policies during COVID-19 are as follows:
- We are currently only able to consider candidates who are already in Japan.
- We continue active hiring
- First and second interviews are being conducted remotely
- Internal and external meetings are mostly held online
- Almost all work has shifted to remote (except hardware-related when necessary). During the emergency period we enter a full remote work state.
Jobs at Nature
Latest Tech Jobs 🇯🇵
Explore the top developer jobs in Japan for foreigners
Get Job Alerts
Sign up for our newsletter to get hand-picked tech jobs in Japan – straight to your inbox.